Friday, March 16, 2007

Hunter & Huntress (practicing my english)

I've asked myself this since the first time I saw you as a woman, but the truth is that I've never had time to seriously think -if that's possible- about the thing you have that's capable of captivate my attention so fiercely. Now I'm giving myself the time, not only in this but also in what's happening around me.

I'll start saying that those who really know me are aware that there's a kind of women I'm attracted to. There's no need to be Sherlock Holmes to find out that you perfectly fit on that stereotype, so you already have my eyes set on you. Though I have to be honest and admit that this is just a superficial layer of the matter, necessary to overtake my attention but just a first step on the road.

Going ahead with my analysis, it's time I mention something that comes from your side of the field, something you can hardly deny. You're extremely coquette, even when I hear you say you don't want me to be it too. In fact, it's too difficult to find the words that could explain how sexy you can actually be (but you prefer to let that side hidden). After that you can be sure my eyes are right over you, but also following everyone of your moves.

Still playing on your side of the field (like this is some kind of game) I'll refer about your words. i've always been curious about the detail of words, especially because it's the most deceitful human expression. You're the first one telling not to go crazy about this, but also the first one denying there's "something" between us. That drives me so mad that I wanna know what's real in your life and what's not; so I'm not only watching, I'm also paying you a lot of attention. We're now far from the surface of this nameless matter.

Talking about words, there's also something in your voice. Although you usually have a very pleasent voice, there are moments when it turns charming. The truth is I prefer to hear it then, while I fondle your neck or when we're about to kiss. And that's enough reason to hear for hours and cuddle you so you use that sweet voice.

There's something else, something I can hardly sense on a concious level. It's on your skin, in your perfume, on your lips, and I can't find out what is it. Maybe it's something more instinctive, so instinctive that it doesn't have a name, I you already know I'm doomed to find it out. Besides, I think you can also feel that thing is on me and it doesn't seems like you wanna let it go either.

The thing is I'm attracted to you, so it's no easy being close to you (except when you're a real bitch, like yesterday), even though I really like it, babe. So, that's the end of it. At least I understand it -though not entirely- and that's more that you can say. There's only one question left... what do you think?



-----------------------------------------------------------
PS: I have never understood the hypocrisy of christians, especially you. So you better hit harder with your stone before keep talking shit about me... hell is also waiting for people how lies and discriminates others, so I guess I'll see you there.

1 comment:

Puik said...

Wow... no pensé que fueras a poner este texto... pero me alegra que lo hayas hecho, pa sacarte esa weaa de tu sistema, dejarlo atrás.