Thursday, August 30, 2007

Too bad, so sad

Suddenly everything changed... things aren't as pleasent as they were a few hours ago...
I know I love spontaneity, but not this way, not when things brake down...
The smile has faded...


I think it's my fault, not what happened but feeling sad about it... I didn't evaluate things with my usual fatalism, so this have taken me defenseless...
I feel so bad that I don't even want to know why this is occuring...


I can think only one thing: I should have known better... I really should have known better...




Get up, get up... things aren't that bad...
You've been worse, you're feeling blue for the smallest thing that could have happened to you now.
You could be blind, dying, dead... or worse, soulless...


And remember, the ability to feel is what makes you stronger... most of people can't do it.


That's right, get up...
And now you're ready to fight again.


Let's do this, Connor!!

No comments: